Starting from Yesterday...
Last night at Robotics Angie's mom came looking for her and she didn't show up.
When mom found her, she returned to Robotics pissed off, and Angie wasn't with her.
All hell broke loose.
Angie (my best friend, & sister) might have to transfer schools, because she got caught doing something her parents didn't approve of (which I totally disagree based on the situation) or she'll be removed from Robotics and JROTC.
And that shit is unnecessary because what Angie did, in my opinion was what she had to do because her parents wouldn't open their eyes. She was in love and her parents didn't give a rat's ass. they just wanted her to be suffocated and silenced.
I don't know what will happen, I mean I do not know if her parents will tear me apart from her because of what she did. They might not trust me, based on the fact that I didn't tell them what she was doing behind their back.
Starting with today.....
Today is Vday, and I'm breaking up with my boyfriend..Because I believe Angie's parents would try to ruin my relationship with Josh because of the incident that happened yesterday, but it isn't their business to be going around telling my business. I know they might be looking out for me and all of that, but sometimes I wish people wouldn't try to control people's lives who are already happy.
This is a sad day for me, and when I turn 18 I WILL be with Josh, whether they like it or not. Why can't people understand that when their child is happy, they should accept that whoever they're dating (to a certain extent) they should be able to.
Jake isn't bad at all, he had a bad past, but that's in the past it isn't now.
Josh isn't bad either! He's just an online bf which my grandparents wouldn't approve of. (I don't understand why).
No comments:
Post a Comment