Friday, February 17, 2012

Bam!

<<2.17.12>>
I've eaten about 5 bags of takis in the last two days.
And now I'm addicted to them.
School is ok, I mean nothing exciting..
I have a new friend, name is Dakota.
Um, skipped 3rd hour like 2 days ago..oh wait, V-Day I skipped.

Yeah, i got my pre-bubble MME almost finnished being filled out.
Josh hadn't came online yet.
Angie is doing fine, (we both can't wait to we are 18)
And my friends are still retarded, I got to webcam with Josh wensday, with Angie's mic, and He could actually hear me, I was stoked!
I realized that if I atlest get 4 A's on my report card, that would be 80 dollars, that I can save right away for that train ticket.
But yeah, as life goes on people realize i have problems.
THE END
*Dick*

No comments:

Post a Comment