Today is the day before Valentine's Day.
I made Josh a big v-Day card, in french and with it's English Translation.
Now all I need to do is figure out how to mail it, without runing it.
We've been togather for a 7/8 Days now, and he makes me so happy, and I feel so close to him.
Yeah some of my friends are telling me it isn't going to last long, and that long distance relationships aren't worth wild. But I don't care about their thoughts on it, because I feel that your special someone can be out there some where, and you're not being open minded about that.
But I can not be mad at them for their thoughts, I mean we all have different opinions.
So yeah..
I got to get a job, save up. Josh said he can visit me this summer, and I really can't wait! I hope everything goes well, because I really want to be with him. Whether he knows it or not, But i'm super serious about this relationship and that everything I tell him I seriously mean that.
I've been trying not to make myself go nuts over my gift he got me, which I can not see til tomorrow, but i'm really antsy about it.
I've realized that I actually feel this tug in my heart when I think of him (a good tugging) and I really feel that he's the one.
I mean yes my babe is a total dork ( ;] ) and I like that. I still have a lot to learn about him, and vice versa. So far, i think we're opposities (in some categories) and nothing is wrong with that at all.
If only I lived in Missouri...
No comments:
Post a Comment