Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I hope He gets my hint

I was reading my emails just now, and I posted
"Getting ready to go to be, I only wish that he'd understand. But I'm just going to look past it, because gettin upset isn't going to make me feel better. I wouldnt lie to him, I like him, but boys are o'so ever complicated.
Gnite peeps
"
And I was talking about Armando, I had long forgotten Scott, right?
And then out of the fucking blue sky, he asks who am I talking about. Like reaaally? I tried talking to Scott all fucking winter break, apologizing and shit, feeling all sad. And this dickhead, wants to ask who the fuck i'm talking about?!!
Dick! I mean come on, your stupid ass wouldn't talk to me, I gave up on you.
So does this mean this asshole wants to talk to me all of-a-sudden since he thinks my post refers to him? WTF, like W.E hombre, I'm done with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment