Friday, January 6, 2012

Boys, D:

Yes I said it,
I think I'm falling for my ex's and plus my best friend.
I know I know! I said I am done for a while, and I am trust me, it doesn't hurt that I am developing a crush for them again, is it?
I'm not going to say which ex's, because I know some of them read my blog and I don't want gossip spreading around.
But I can tell you who my best friend is: Lee <3
I get to see him today at J-Beezy's house, and we all gonna chill and play COD.
Lee wants his "Bobbies Rule" bracelet back, D: and I love this bracelet!!
But other than that, shit is all good.
I'm gonna try not to flirt with so many people at once, I mean I like Armando, and Andres and Josue, and (from FB), then Jesus (from School) and then 2 of my ex's, then Lee... it's complicated shit bro.
So yeah, now I'm trying to get my act together. And I hope that goes well, so wish me luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment