I can't believe myself, am I becoming weak?
I mean when I saw him walking down the hall, wearing my faveorite color (which I've never seen him in) made me almost melt, he is so fine.
I mean our relationship sucked, and I mean it fucking sucked.
But Rob looked good today, and I just hope for the best for him.
I'm not looking for a boyfriend, I am completely done, but it's hard to stop checkin out these niggas and wishing for them to be mine.
New Years, Armando was pissed off at me, he thought I kept saying "ttyl" to him, because I didn't want to talk to him, but that is the complete opposite of what happened. He just kept catching me at a bad time.
So now, we cool, I guess.
I met Lee for the first time, the thursday after Christmas. He is super goofy, and isn't that short. I still can not believe he is 18 years old though.
He wanted to chill yesterday, since school started back up again today. But I couldn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment