Who knew my life would be this messed up? (God).
And he planned this for me, to get through.
And I know he wouldn't of planned this if I couldn't handle it.
But this shit, is hard, and all this is pissing me off.
I know it's not almost over, I got a long way to go. But damn.
It's January 2, 2012. And I turn 17 in March. Then I have a year left to get my shit together, and plan for the future, which means no more mayhem.
I hate all of this "focus" on me and my family, but if he didn't hit on me, this wouldn't of happened.
I miss my niece, I have no idea where she is, how is she. She turns 2 on March 27, 2012.
I love her so much, and I would adopt her if my sister can not handle it, I mean yes I'm under age now, I mean in the future ofcourse.
Damn
No comments:
Post a Comment