Thursday, December 15, 2011

This is a lot to digest

So yesterday after Lunch I headed down to RO because that's where Angie and Jake goes, plus I knew Scott would be there. So I went down there, and chilled with them. Nothing special, other than Scott kept slappin on my ass ass ass ass ass ass ass. (Big Sean- Dance Ass ft. Niki Minaj)
")


So other than that we all walked upstairs to go to class, Scott headed to his class and me and Angie and Jake to ours.
At HUB I was in there wondering where Scott was, and he was doing Marksmanship. So when he came to HUB I was happy, but hiding it. Jake had to have his turn in Marksmanship so he left and Angie went with him, the rest of the class was watching a movie, so Me and Scott and Tay went into the Staff Office, and was being dead boring and shit.

We were talking about all kinds of things, then Scott started playing with my leg, and I guess I was suppose to react differently, because he said "it doesn't work on you" and then him and Tay started talking about how most girls are ticklishon their knees and thighs or whatnot, but not me.

Then Tay was like, I'm good at turning girls on, and it was really awkward because Tay is my ex, and Scott is my ex also,Tay and Scott were talking about that shit infront of me, and I was like WTF.

So we started talking and playing around with my camera, and Scott kept rubbin all over me, and holding my hand, and Tays started talking about how Draya didn't like kissing infront of other people, and stuff like that, and Scott kept sneaking glances at me, I guess trying to figure out if I felt the same, or something.

I didn't give him any hints though. So then Tay had to leave, and it was just me and Scott. So I got up and turn the lights off and said "Bye Scott" and I opened the door a little, then shut it and said "Just Kidding" and then I sat by him, and I turned so that my back was facing him, and leaned back, and he turned towards me so I can lean up against his chest.

We talked a little and stuff like that, then our S5 walked in with her consuler so me and Scott left. We went into the class, and I went over to Yoda and Codie and they were writting "DEAR SANTA" letters and shit.

So then we all left to go home, but Scott had to go to his locker to get his coat, and then when going back he leaned down to kiss me, :D
So when we got to the first floor we saw Angie and Jake we stayed down there a little bit talking and stuff, then Angie and Jake were kissing and then a Teacher walked by and said "An officer shouldn't be doing that" and he was referring to Angie because her rank on her RO jacket was showing.

Me and Scott were holding hands and kissing too.

Poor Codie was left out, but that's Ok Santa will give him a new chica sooner or later. So we all headed outside and it was soft drizzle. We crossed the street where we all were suppose to split off and head home, but Jake said "Nahh i'm walkin Angie home" so Scott and Codie decided to go with us.

Angie had to pay her phone bill, so she told us that we were going there first. So as we were walking, Angie and Jake were infront of us, and JAke had his arm around her waist, and then it was Scott, then me in the middle then Codie on my right.

Scott and Codie were talking about random shit, and me and Scott were holding hands and shit like that. When we got to Metro PCS, Jake and Angie went inside, me Scott and Codie stayed outside, and Codie was walking around and stuff, and me and Scott were all up agaisnt each other, as he was leaning agaisnt the cement wall.

We were kissing and stuff, then Codie took the Metro PCS sign, and said "I'm gonna put this in someone's yard, when we leave" and me and Scott were laughing.

*wrapping this up*
I had so much fun yesterday, and I hope I'll have more fun today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment