I mean yes I still like him, my feelings might of died down after periods of times since we last dated.
But me and him started talking yesterday.
He was sitting next to me in the Staff Office, and touching on me, and laying his head on my shoulder and things like that. It was cute, and my sis Draya was mouthing words to me "are you two dating?" and stuff like that. But me and Scott aren't dating, so I kept telling her that but she kept asking like I was lying or something. We all had fun talking and stuff, and Scott wrapped his arms around me and things like that. And everybody had left the staff office to do whatever, and then it was just me and Scott. He had stood up next to me, and I was still sitting. And he nudged me with his hand, and I slapped his leg missing his groin, and it was funny because he was like "you almost hit my nuts".
Then he had Marksmanship so I asked if he wanted me to walk him up to the rifle range, and he said sure. So as I was walking with him, he had forgot something and shot off. I walked back and saw Angie and her bf Jake and Ty walking towards me, they were laughing about something. Then Scott came running back, and we continued to walk. I stopped to talk to someone (I forgot who) and He got on the elevator with Ty, Dylan, Oscar, Jake and Marv. I got on then, they were all looking at me and I said "I don't feel comfrontable in this elevator with all these penises" and they all laughed except Dylan and Oscar.
Scott pulled me backwards (because he was behind me) and I was leaning on him, and Ty was like "damn all over his nuts?" and Jake bended over and started shaking his butt, it was funny. Me and Scott both said no, which is true.
Anyways, when we got to the rilfe range. I stayed for a bit, then I went in the hall and Ty said "ya'll gonna make-out?" and I laughed and rolled my eyes. I went back in the room and told him I had to leave, and I gave him a hug, and it seemed as though he was going to kiss me, but I might of been mistakened, so yeah.
Later that day and it ended up with us and others playing truth or dare in our "Truth Or Dare! XD" facebook group. And it ended up with my ex Scott chosing "truth" and I asked whether or not did he have any feelings for someone. And he said yes. Angie asked who, and he said "U kno who, don't play" and Angie said "what you don't want other people in the group to see?". and Scott said "Veronica Houston".
And I smiled, he wrote my name, not my nickname : Misaki Aki.
So later that day, me and him were texting and it was fun, we now know our top 5 (or less) turn on(s) and turn off(s). We know why we started liking each other again, and shit like that. I also told him that I wanted him to kiss me, and he said that he wanted to but he said that he wasn't sure if I wanted him to.
I hope this time our relationship will work, because last time it didn't (obvisously).
So let me tell you about how, we became a couple the first time.
July 2009 (My Freshman year)
On the bus going back to Grand Rapids, MI from Alpena, MI (from JCLC) Scott and I were sitting across from each other on the bus talking and I noticed that he was flirting with me. I fell asleep ofcourse on and off, because I was so worn out from all of the physical activities JCLC had.
He told me before we got off the bus that we should hang out more, at the time it hadn't hit me in the face, that Scott had feelings for me.
So during that summer, me and Scott and Marv went to Riverside park, and went to the playground and hanged out. I believe the 2-3 time we hanged out Scott pulled me into his arms and kissed me.
It shocked me, because I did not expect that coming from him.
It took me all by surprize.
So for about 5 days we were kissing and holding hands, but neither of us confirmed whether or not we were dating. I think 2 days later we confirmed. But then I had to take care of my niece, since my sister couldn't and Scott got impatient that he couldn't see me all the time, so we broke up after dating for about 2 or less weeks.
So now I'm hoping that things will be a lot better, and that he's patient.
<<12.14.11>>
So today so far, this morning I saw Scott and he had burgandy hair, lol!
He dyed his hair burgandy, it was soooooo cute on him. His hair was a dark brown. I like it on him. He was quite this morning, but we walked up to the 1st floor and was talking about stuff. Then he went to his first hour and I went to mine. It is now third hour, and I won't see him til lunch. I wonder what will happen then, and plus we got HUB today so i'll see him there, and we can talk then.
No comments:
Post a Comment