Friday, December 16, 2011

I.D.G.A.F.W.Y.T

I don't feel really happy at all.
I actually feel quite pissed and aggressive.
I am in a very BITCHY mood, and I really don't care what people are saying about it.
They can fuck off, because people can have their "P'D off days"
I don't need your permission, I don't need your shit, so fuck off.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK OF WHAT YOU THINK.

Don't you get the hints?

I mean like, damn.
Trying to not take it out on other people, for say- Scott, Draya, and other people who are asking me what is wrong, because it is not their fault.
I'm just having one of those days..

Just want it to be March already.
I have no idea what is going on with me and Scott, and I'm not sure if I want to find out.
Because if we are dating, I don't want him to get all p'd off that we can't spend as much time together because of my situation, and dump me (like last time) and if we aren't dating, I don't wanna feel that...emptiness..

No comments:

Post a Comment