So today is Monday, and I am at school right now. This morning I went to breakfast and saw Rob there. I hugged some of my friends, and then I sat by him and chatted with him while he ate his breakfast. I gave him a note that said some things about me, and then he left. Me and my friend tried looking for him, but this dude is a super ninja!!
Me and Angie went to the IA building and he was there sitting at a table, I walked up to him while Angie went to class, I hugged him and we said a few words, etc. Then I gave Aaliyah a hug, and whispered that he was my bf (because she've been wanting to know who he was, and what he looked like, etc.).
We went to class. Third hour me and Angie went to RO and Rob was there taking a pre test or some shit like that, and then I did some S2 work. I wrote some serial numbers down from some of the rifles, then went into the class room, to sit by Mike (the guy who didn't want me dating Rob in the first place). And we talked, he ended up saying that he wasn't mad at me, Friday night. He also said that his extremely pissed off facebook status wasn't about me (which I still believe it is).
Me and Sophomore, passed notes between us, then Rob came over and sat near us, and I smiled and gave him a girlie wave n shit. So then I passed him a note, with my contact information. By then lunch was ready, so I gave him a hug goodbye, and he turned to leave, but I was still holding onto him, and he laughed and blurted "why you got to be so damn tall?!". LOL I am tall ass fuck, compared to him. I like it when a guy has to bend down to kiss me (or be the same height as me.) not the other way around.
I went to class, my team won some Hershey's chocolate. I went to lunch, ate then went outside. I'd say about halfway through lunch, someone gestured over to the glass door, and I saw Rob there looking at me. I went over to him and asked why he was skipping, and he said he didn't want to be in his class. So yeah.
*That happened about 15 minuets ago*
Now I'm in 5th hour, suppose to be doing research on Vietnam, but i'm sitting here writing this. And i'm gonna see him after school, til his bus comes, and hopefully I can get a pic of me and him, and post it on Facebook, and this blog.
So Au Revoir
**8:42 p.m Update**
So after school, I ran into Rob and me and him decided to walk around a little, and stuff like that. Talked the whole entire time, then we headed off to my friends with Angie, Jake, and Marv. Had fun at his house, and then Marv shot me in the leg with his pellet rifle, and it hurt like a bitch. Then we all pissed Sonya off except Marv, by calling her and shouting random shit into the phone, like Rob was telling her to bring him some Chicken and Grape Kool-Aid and it was funny ass shit. Angie went to go get Sonya, because she couldn't remember where Marv lived, then we all had fun talking and shit.Then i raided Sonya's backpack and stole her bus pass, and hid it in my back pocket. Then Marv kept aiming the pellet gun at mostly Sonya, then Rob took the pellet gun and shot Sonya in the stomach and left a welt, and I told Marv i was leaving since he kept, aiming the rifle at me.
So i walked out and everyone that I was joking and shit, when I wasn't. And then Rob followed me, and we started talking again.We saw Marv's gf while walking towards school and I told her to tell Sonya that Rob stole her bus pass. Then we walked to School, went inside because he had to use the rest room, I showed Jelly who Rob was, then we walked to the bus stop, when we saw Angie, Jake, Sonya, and Marv walking our way.
Sonya shouted to Robert about her bus pass, and shit. LOL. We stood by Palmer Elementary and talked, joked around, and watch Angie and Sonya attack my bf for hurting her with the pellet gun. Then we saw Sophomore, and he came over and we cracked jokes n shit. So Sonya wanted to go to the store, and Jake and Angie followed, I was gonna go but Rob didn't want to, so I stayed with him. We went over by his friends etc.
So while we were talking I told Rob to stop making fun of this guy, because he might bring a gun to school n get revenge n shit like that, and then I told Rob he'd end up on the floor twitching and bleeding n shit and i would say "I told you... nigga I told you, didn't i?". Then Rob playfully slapped me, and i was like "WTF?" and pushed him, and he smiled at me, and i smiled back.
(Lil Niggas these Days, thinkin they can slap people).
So we talked more n shit, then his bus came, so i pulled him close to me, then kissed his neck and then he was shocked (i guess) and we started walking toward the bus and he grabbed my fingers, trying to grab my hand, and I pulled away and told him not to get raped by anyone one the bus, and he laughed and said something but the bus's engine muffled his voice, so i really didn't hear him.
THE END!!!
*Tomorrow i plan on kissing his neck more, to see what he'll do, or just kiss him straight up*
No comments:
Post a Comment