So basically my last entry "New Love" was about has having a crush on a guy who is in a lower grade than me.
Well it started yesterday 11.11.11 (Veterans Day)
That morning approximately around 7 something A.M I walked into school and headed straight to the JROTC room, like usual to say 'good morning' to Colonel and Sergeant. I then went up to the cafeteria to say hello to some of my friends and get breakfast...
I saw Robert walking through the halls back and forth while associating with my friends, and then decided that I would go do my "dare" (which was to go up to him, call him sexy and lick him. BUT I was NOT going to lick him).
Me and my sis tried looking for him, but this boy was a Ninja and we couldn't find him anywhere, not even by his locker.
So we gave up and went to the IA building where some of our classes were held. As soon as we walked inside, there he was walking in front of us, toward his first hour class, (which I assume is Mr. Lyons because Mr. Lyons teaches english, and Robert was carrying a english book at the time). He was laughing with the girl who was next to him. And me and my sis started laughing because it was so cute of how he laughed. Robert must of heard us, because he turned around and saw me. He smiled, and continued to walk to class. All of this happened under 3 minuets.
When me and my sis where done putting our books on our desk, we headed back into the hall, standing by our classroom door holding the door open for other students. And we were talking about random stuff, when something inside of my head told me to turn around. When I did, I saw Robert, Nate (his friend who I told I had a crush on Robert, and to help me talk to him) and some other boy, staring right at me smiling and softly talking.
My heart was thudding and I quickly turned towards my sis, an told her to look behind me (because she was oblivious to the situation). She turned and looked, and saw them and smiled at me. I continued to ignore them, thinking they were talking about me, whether the convo was good or bad, I couldn't turn my head around to see. Before the bell ranged, I turned to see if they were still there, but they were gone, and I knew why.. Mr. Lyons was instructing his class to do some work, and we could hear him because he was talking really loud.
3rd hour me and my sis needed some STAFF work done, so we headed to ROTC and (of course Robert was there.)
I was in the Staff office when Nate said he needed to talk to me, so I pulled him inside, so we can talk. He told me, about in a minuet I should walk to the gym, because Robert wanted to talk to me about asking me out, and while he was saying all of this I swear, my heart was gonna explode from beating so fast. Nate was walking out of the room, and my sis turned off the staff office's lights so we can leave, and Nate said "speaking of the Devil.." and I heard Robert's voice, and I pressed myself against the wall so he couldn't see me.. I was scared for no fucking reason, and I didn't know why.
My sis said I had to go talk to him, but I turned on the lights after I heard Nate and Robert walk away. I was talking to my sis, when Shaundraya walk in, and then my sis said he was behind me, and I turned to see Robert standing in the door way. I turned to him, and he was like "You wanted to talk to me?".. Shaundraya automatically started singing love songs, and my sis was laughing at Shaundraya and I started laughing at her for being childish, and I kept telling her to shut the fuck up, so Rob can talk, and he was smiling. So I told him to follow me, and we started walking down the hall to get some privacy, and Shaundraya started following us singing the song even louder, and I couldn't stop smiling. When we got to the gym, he started talking right away. During the convo I could kind of tell he was nervous, and he looked high. He asked me questions, and I responded..and then he said "So you aint dating no one?" and I told him not since Halloween. And then he said "So you wanted to date me?" and I said "probably"..WHICH made me want to slap myself, for saying something so stupid like that, but I was really nervous.
My sis poked her head out the door and said I needed to finish my S2 work, and I was a little upset because me and Rob weren't on the same level of understanding if we were a couple or not.
So at the end of the day, I was going to go up to him, and ask him if we were official or not. But I got super nervous and I couldn't do it. So I went to ROTC, and he had to go to his 6th hour, and I helped load ROTC stuff into the car for the Vet's parade.
*speeding things up*
Me, my sis (angie), sophomore (AKA Angel) were walking to the bus stop where Robert was, and Sophomore called Robert's name, and Rob didn't hear him, but when we got up to him, Sophomore was like "Ask him" and I was like, "dude!". So Sophomore asked Rob if he was gonna be my boo, and me and Angie were laughing because Rob was smiling. So sophomore was like "I now pronounce you husband and wife, I mean boyfriend and girl fiend" and we laughed, and he said "You may now kiss yo girl" and we all just cracked up.
We all started talking and I gave hugs to my friends who were getting on the bus to leave. Then sophomore kept making fun of Rob about how he would need a step stool to climb up to be able to kiss me. It was all fun and games then we all had to go,, I hugged him goodbye.
LATER THAT NIGHT
All ROTC kids had to meet up at the Michigan Bridge for the Vet's Parade in uniform, and I was waiting for Rob to show up, and when he did I was so happy. We didn't talk that much, but he did open his arms and gestured for me to come over to him to give him a hug, and I kept smiling and shaking my head "no" and for him to come over to me instead. That happened at least 2-3 times.
My ex Mike was there and I told him that I was sorry but I was dating Rob now, (because previously that day, Mike told me not to date Rob because supposedly he was a asshole to everyone. But my sis told me Mike only said that was because Mike still liked me, and I had no idea he still did). So for that whole parade Mike, was pissed off, and I could tell it was because of me.
By the end of the parade, I introduced Rob to my Big Sister Deb, and he said "Waddup tho" all unprofessional, but I couldn't help but laugh at it. We talked a little more, and then we hugged goodbye.. To be honest I did wanted to kiss him goodbye, but Deb was there, so I couldn't.
I hope this relationship, will be a long lasting one.
~Jionni~
No comments:
Post a Comment