Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Is he Shy??

So basically this morning I saw Robert at breakfast and he sat at a different table than me, and I got all sad and shit because of the fact, it seemed like he didn't want to be by me, or maybe he didn't even see me at all. IDK, so anyways I got all sad and went to the IA building for ACT Prep and I knew I was going to be in the same class from 1st hour to 4th.
So I did my testing, we had a 10 minuet break after the 2nd test, and I was in the hall with my friends, and Bree gave me her sucker and I was eating it, trying not to look for Rob. Then he came out, and I looked away while he walked right past me, and Bree asked what was wrong between us because we didn't say or look at each other, and were we still dating and shit. and I was like, shit I have no idea, and we all looked at him, and he was talking to his friends. he went into the bathroom, and our break was over, so they all went back to testing while I waited for Rob to come out of the bathroom. When he did, he walked up to me, opened his arms asking for a hug, and I said "No" and he looked sad or whatever and I smiled and said "Why should I give you a hug when you ignored me all morning" and my Teacher was there watching this. So I turned and went to my testing class, and Rob went to his.
After taking the 4th test, we had about a half of an hour until lunch, so everyone stayed in class talking and I went to stand by the door, waiting for the dismissal from my teacher. Then it was lunch and I walked outside to lunch, in the glass windows I could see Rob a few feet behind me walking to lunch too, but I didn't turn around or anything.
I got my lunch, a little upset.. and went to sit by my friends, thinking he might come sit by me. He didn't. He did the same thing he did this morning. And yes I thought that maybe we might break up, because his feels probably isn't that strong for me anymore (I think he likes my freshman friend, because of how the way the act around each other :'( and that is soo sad).
I finsihed eating,I scanned the lunch room to see if he was still there, and he wasn't so I looked to my right out the window that looked into the hall, and he was walking out there, so I got up very quickly and left, and I could here my friends asking what was I doing. So I followed Rob into the autotorium where I ran into the security guard Jason, and I purposely tripped him, then I went up to Rob and he held his arms out again, and I walked into them, but didn't hug him back, I just stood there. So we started talking, and I asked him why he didn't like sitting by me, and he asked didn't I like being with my friends, and I told him no they're sometimes annoying and I need a break from them, and he smiled. I told him what Bree had said earlier about him not liking me anymore, and he shrugged it off like that wasn't possible or something.
We walked through the halls, I yelled Bree's name because she was infront of me, and I told her to look at Rob and stare at him to make him uncomfrontable, and we did, then me and her looked right at each other and started laughing, and he smiled not knowing what was going on.
So then Bree left, and I told him I was going outside, and I did and he followed me (but I didn't know this, so I didn't hold the door open for him) and he was like "Why you couldn't hold the door for me?".. n shit like that.
We sat by each other on the stairs, kindof quite, talked a little. Bree came back outside. THEN that freshman girl who I think likes Rob, came outside threatening him because he shot her with the Pellet Gun the previous day, and she kept talking to me, and I called her annoying and shit like that. YES i'm jealous, and I don't want to be.
So after that, lunch was over and then me and Rob walked around, I asked was he going to skipp his class, and he said no. So I walked him to class, and the Principal was at the end of the hall rushing people to get to class, and he said "I got to go, my class is right here" so I told him to give me a hug, and I slightly kissed him on the neck (because he was pulling away). So yeah. And now i'm in 5th hour, typing all of this shit.
Hopefully I can see him after school, get a pic (DUDE I need to get a pic!!) and ask him what would he do if I kissed him, (since I think he's probably too shy, or some shit like that).
So i'll update tonight...
**7:11 P.M**
Well...OMG
Anyways I went to my HUB class, and I went into the hallway because I felt like it, and guess who was walking towards my way?? EXACTLY. Robert smiled at me, then I went up to him and gave him a hug. He asked why I was skipping and I told him I wasn't, my class was right there. And I said "Obviously someone is skipping class right now" and I looked right at him, and he was like "What u talkin bout?".
SO anyways, I went into my class, he followed. He kept sitting on the 'back' of the chair, and Angie kept threatening him to do push ups, and I kept laughing at him. We sat next to each other and I passed him a note saying, did he know this guy named Robert. T.
He was like maybe, and I was like, oh I got this huge crush on him is he single, and shit like that. Then he was like, Yeah he's off the market for this gurl named Veronica. And I was like, Veronica? Gross, she got a lot of piercings, he must really got some bad taste. And he was like, Well I like her she's cute and have a great personality. So I was like, Do you know if he's a good kisser?
And he was like, Yeah I heard he is a great kisser....
SO basically when we were writing all of this, I noticed that he is left handed.

LOL, i'm always learning something new. He also likes Dr.Pepper <3

So then me and him went into the hallway, n he was touching on me like: grabbing me by the waist, and pushing me and stuff.Then he stood right infront of me, and KISSED me!! And I kissed him back, then he tried to french kiss me, and I pulled away saying no. I'm not ready for that yet. LOL, but I did enjoy the two kisses. His lips are so juicy and plump, wow.
After I said NO, it was really awkward and I told him I had some S2 work to do, and that it would only take a minuet and that to stay right there. I walked away and did what I had to do, when I came back he was at his locker looking all sad, and I asked him why he looked sad, and he said that he wasn't. So we stood there, talked about somethings, then I walked into a door entryway and sat down, so we wouldn't be all in the hall and stuff. We started talking about food and stuff, then he playfully slapped me around like 10X times. Um, he caressed my face and fucked up my hair laughing at it. So I was like "Do it again and see what happened" and he did!! LOL. I wasn't being serious lol.
SGT Dedrich came in the hall, and I balled into a ball and hid my face, and he stopped right by us ans was like "What the hell??..." *he looked over at me* "VERONICA??!!" and I was like "NOOOO" with my voice all muffled, and he was like "Yes it is, you can't hide from me. What are you doing out here?".. LOL i was suppose to be in class, not in the hallway alone with my bf. I laughed.
SO I had Color Guard practice and I wanted Rob to come since he said he wasn't going home. He did, until Angie kicked him out the gym, and I got all sad that he left :'( ..
But it's ok I'll see him tomorrow morning b4 I leave to do Color Guard at Gerald R Ford Museum.
(The End)

No comments:

Post a Comment