Thursday, December 8, 2011

Shoplifting, Break Up, Confessions, Drama

A day before Thanksgiving, I got caught shoplifting.
I was charged with a 2,000$ fine, that my grandparents have to pay since i'm a minor. And they might take my case to Juvie Court. So I might go to juvie if not paid, or some shit like that.
I ofcourse I got in trouble and shit like that.
So after all of that shit died down, and whatever.. I tried to keep my shit together, I requested for counseling because I hate talking to my family, they don't understand me.
Um, to fastfoward shit, I was on FB one day, and I posted a "LMS, for a confession"
and many peeps liked my stat, one of them being a guy friend/associate i've been talking to a lot recently on FB, liked it. I told him my confession is that I had a small crush on him. It was a small crush, and nothing is wrong with that. He told me that he wouldn't tell Rob, because it wasn't that serious anyways, but it shocked him that I liked him.
Then one Firday, my friend Sophomore and I, plus I think about 4/5 other peeps, were at the bus stop talking, And piercings came up, I told them I thought about getting my nipples pierced, and Sophomore asked if I already had them pierced (which is stupid since I claimed I didn't) and he pulled my tank down, and I stood there thinking he wouldn't pull my bra down, but he did and saw my breasts.
Fastforwarding-
Yesterday, December 7, 2011 is the day me and Robert broke up. His mother has stomach cancer and things aren't looking too good, so we broke up. The same day the guy I told I had a crush on, asked me if I kept his secret, that he told me on facebook, (which I can't say, because then I wouldn't of kept that secret, right?).. in which I said yes I did, and he smiled.

I'm not sure if this will work out, meaning that there might not be a "us" between me and him, based on the fact I think he still has a gf, and that he probably don't want to break the 'boy code' by dating his friend's ex. (not sure if he and Rob are considered friends, because I hardly see them associate infront of me).
This doesn't bother me, that I might not be able to date him, because it's a small crush. I mean if I knew him more, or what not I bet this crush would probably be stronger, which is strange because I didn't know Rob but I was head-over-heels for that nigga.
From my last entry to this one, me and Rob weren't hitting if off. There was no sparks, he just got quiet and more quiet, then he didn't want me touching him. It was weird, and I kept asking what was wrong but he wouldn't tell me. So yeah.
He was really complicated and hard to open up. I know his life isn't all glory and happiness, but I was trying to help, and let him have a shoulder to lean/cry on. I could tell he was like me, not liking to open up, but I usually do after awhile.
So now I got a court date on the 12th (a day after Rob's bday) and It'll decide if I can move back in my house or not. Also i'm supose to be getting some mail whether or not i'm going to juvie or not. So i might spend my christmas in a jail cell.
This is a complicated life, and I will deal with my consequences and shit, and I just want all this shit to go away. I want things to be better and I want it to be March 31, 2013 already. I know that when I'm 18 it wont be fun and games anymore but I think I can handle it.
So now i'm waiting for my fate.
Wish Me Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment