BAM!
Yeah so you already know a lot of things about me, that others may not.
I have to do this huge essay/speech thing for English 11, and i choose the topic : Gay Marraige. I was thinking about talking about something else, like every building should at least have unisex bathrooms for the transgender community (if they choose to use it) and the same for changing rooms, but I think the Gay Marraige speech would work better.
Wens. 10.26.11
Well today i hadn't read my speech infront of the class yet, but i'm super nervous to explain why we are the way we are. Today one of my associates were disagreeing with a girl about abortion. He stated that it's a fetus and if you choose to kill it, do it. That pissed me off, it's not a fetus. Once the heart starts beating, it's a human, a baby. That's murder.
No comments:
Post a Comment