So I ended my relationship on Halloween, based on the fact that my ex wasn't acting like my bf he was acting like my friend. And it didn't seem right to keep calling him my bf, whereas he was my friend. My friends agreed on my thoughts and they see that what I said is true. I wasn't saying that I didn't like him anymore, I just wanted us to stop labeling ourselves as a couple, and that we could still be friends. I thought he'd feel the same, but I guess that was wrong.
After our break up I started liking this guy, and I didn't even know him, let alone his name. But for some reason, me realizing that I was single made my feelings towards this new guy stronger. I was free, and I could like him if I chose to. So I did. But I was petrified of talking to him, because I didn't think he'd like me, let alone talk to me.
So I came up with an idea. I thought that if I made a facebook event called "Hug A Person You Love" would get him to hug me, even talk to me. So the next day st school, I wore name-tag stickers that said FREE HUGZ, and waltzed around school hugging my friends and teachers and random people I didn't even know. I went to his 3rd hour class (JROTC. which is my HUB Class) and hugged Sergeant Dedrich and some of his friends. SGT said the class had to either stay in the class, or go to the gym to play basketball. The guy I liked (Robert) went to the gym. I went along to. As everyone else exited the hall, me and Robert where walking alone. I was listening to my MP3 player so it threw me off guard when he said something to me. I asked what he said, and he said that Why couldn't he get a free hug.
If I could blush, I would of right then and there. But I gave him a hug, which ended up being awkward, because it was a sideways hug. I couldn't tell if he smiling at me or not. I was so fucking happy that he had hugged me I went blabbin my ass off to SGT whom laughed. SGT didn't like Robert that much, because he was a class disturber. But I didn't care. I had to go tell my friends that It was a success with the Free Hugz stickers. Our S3 in RO wanted to see who he was, so I brought him in the Staff Office room, so she could see his face. It ended up being awkward because she laughed, and he was like "I guess I was brought in here for nothing" and left to go finish playing basketball. When he left S3 said that he was annoying.
Some other people at school said the same thing about him, but I still don't care. So after talking to the S3 for a bit, I went back in the gym and Sophomore *this guy I call by his grade level* let me wear his black jacket because he didn't want to leave it in the open so ppl couldn't jack his shit. I sat on the gym floor with my back against the wall watching Sophomore, Robert, Nate, and some other boys play basketball. I'd say about halfway through the game Robert and some guys took the shirts off, and I almost choked on excitement, because Robert had a 6pac.
To speed things up, At the end of the day, I went to my locker than off to search for Robbie so I could get another Free Hug before he left to go home, and I was walking to the door (which had glass pains in them so you can see through)and I saw that Robbie was at the end of the hall staring right at me, and I got scared. But Deon saved me for a second, because he called me over to him.
After talking for a quick minuet, I walked down the Hall where Robert was previously. BUT he was gone, and I felt a little sad. SO I started heading towards JROTC so I could catch up with Angie so we could walk home, when Robert was walking right in front of me. Adam (Angie's brother) spotted me, and we started talking about liking girls and vaginas (yes I know). I walked faster so I could be ahead of Robert, when me and Adam high 5 each other, for vaginas, and me being a so-called lesbian, (when I was only joking).. So I have no idea, if Robert heard any of that. But to think about it, me and Adam were pretty fucking loud.
So Adam disappeared when I reached the bottom of the stairs, and Robert was right behind me. We both enter the hall he hugged me in earlier, and he headed for his RO locker. I followed coughing up some courage to ask for a hug. I bit my lip when we stopped in front of his locker. "Hey Robert, can I have another hug?" I said nervously while he was grabbing some of his stuff out of his locker. "Yeah" he said smiling. I Hugged him, and he wrapped his arms around me firmly, and softly swayed me from side to side, and I was thinking "God please don't let me die with my heart pounding so hard" and as we were pulling away from each other, my rosary Colonel gave me, got stuck on his backpack strap and I begged him not to break it (because it broke 4times previously). We were both smiling and I said "Bye Robert" and he said Bye, when Adam appeared. Then we searched for Angie. When we found her, we left out the front of School, but when me and Adam looked behind us, Angie and Sonya was gone. So we sat on the curb, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Robert standing off in the distance, looking my way. So I looked forward, and asked Adam, if he was looking at me. Adam said he was walking in our direction, and my heart pounded, and I felt butterflies. Adam said he stopped, by a bench, and I felt a little disappointed. Angie and Sonya came out side, and we started walking. I ran across the street while they stayed by the school, and when I looked back, Robert was looking at me. I smiled.
No comments:
Post a Comment