It's a sad movie.
But to get to the point, I had an amazing time at my friends house, and I'm blessed to have friends that accept me for who I am. I may not be the smartest individual, or the most romantic lover, but I try my hardest to have people love me.
My family hates my sexuality, and I haven't told them about my gender, because they hate the fact that I'm not straight in the first place.
I try not to cry about it, or dwell over it. I have to keep on moving forward, and accept that no one is perfect, and not everyone is accepting.
Forget me not, for I'm your daughter, or your best friend, or your sister, aunt, enemy, or whatever. But I am human, I cry like you do, I drink Dr.Pepper like you.
I am me, Jionni Rowan, and I have a heart, so don't judge, don't label.. just love.
No comments:
Post a Comment