Monday, October 17, 2011

Transitioning

So here we are, all alone, on this entry... together...
One thing about me that is possibly, no utterly completly strange is that, although I'm bi gender, I want to semi-transition.
Yes like a ftm, or mtf (female to male, male to female).
Now by semi, all I want to do is pass when i'm identifying as a male. I want to purchase binders and possibly a packer ( so far I don't think I need a packer to substain my feelings as a boy ).
When I told most of my friends that I was bigendered and that it's a emotional state of being, they laughed. Not laughing to hurt me, but laughing at that couldn't be true. I mean they all know i'm very guyish in multiple ways, but they were thinking what I was thinking: Is she just a tomboy being confused?
I asked them that if I was born a boy, would I still be pansexual or gay. They said yes, they think i'd be the same, and I agree, I can't see myself being straight. That's depressing (no offense to the hetersexuals out there).
My friends know for sure that I am absolutely comfrontable with my sexuality, and I always express it at school (HEY!! I do NOT have sex at school, all i'm saying is that i flirt a lot with my friends, and yes I grope my friends ^-^).
I decided that I will not get a boob job in the future to make my bust a little bigger, so I can feel more confident in other clothing, because for 1:
they are perfect the size they are
for 2:
they're easier to bind, at this size (I'm like a B32, or something like that).
So far for the binding (alternative binding since I have not a lot of money) I got some small sports bras, and used those plus an althetic shirt that had a sports bra built in, with a winter scarf to wrap around my torso, and then another athletic shirt over that to flatten everything else down. Now I know that was a little extreme, but it isn't all that bad to be honest, and the results was like a B+ instead of a A+.
My facial structer is very femmine so I wouldn't pass for anyting, but in the future I plan on cutting my hair, and maybe that'll work.
I jump around a lot in my head on which gender I feel like for the day. I want a consuler or therapist to help me out, but my family doesn't support me, so I don't know how to pay for it. I rather not discuss my emotions with my school consulers because I rather talk to a stranger, than have someone I know judge me and spread it throught the school (which I know shouldn't happen, but you'll never know).

No comments:

Post a Comment