For me, it's a matter of culture. I hear the term "stud" used a lot in the black glbt community referring to a masculine acting female. Studs are usually the ones who like femme women as girlfriends and are usually the ones who pleasure them without reciprocation. Studs feel that a woman trying to pleasure her feminizes her, so she usually won't allow her woman to pleasure her.
Butches, on the other hand, are used more (in my experience) in the white glbt community. The term refers to women who dress masculine, but can be attracted to anyone from a femme to another butch. Butches give pleasure and can also receive pleasure without any problems. Butches don't mind touch and intimacy.
So to state this I (Jionni) is not a butch, or a stud. I'm a stemme, and yes i'm attracted to butches and studs.
No comments:
Post a Comment