So this entry is about my friend, (and yes I have permission from him to post this).
So before I began, let me just say we all are human, and then we all have done something that we deeply regret, and that shouldn't label us as people.
He was young, as many of you were. He made a mistake, but it helped him figure out his sexuality. He had his first gay encounter with his cousin.
No one is perfect, but he knew it was wrong, an he continued to do it. We all have these temptations, and because that he was so young, he couldn't demolish that craving so quickly. Now don't judge him, you don't know him.
He's now an adult, graduated from high school. He's my Boobear, and I love him so. Me and him a lot of things in common... You wouldn't have known his past, by looking at him, you wouldn't of known that he's a sweetheart unless he was your lover. But Boobear is amazing. He's fantastic.
Anything could happen in the quickest second, and I want him to be absolutely happy. I want people to love him for him, and not for his mistakes, or past. Or that he's not totally funny in their eyesight, or that his butt is too firm.
Just show your love to those people that you talk to. Love like never before, because once they're gone, you'll truly see, how much you regret not loving them so much.
I love you BokBok (Boobear)
<3
Misaki (Veronica/Jionni)
No comments:
Post a Comment