I'm a bi gendered pansexual teen, that struggles with many hardships. The story of my life, the future I crave to have.
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Ok, I'll Admit It..School SUCKS
It's really hard doing these online classes, they suck ass and i really hate them. I can't seem to focus on them, and now i'm extremely behind. I don't even know if i'll graduate now, but i'm still hoping. Anyways, school is fine, but full of DRAMA. These younger kids need to screw their heads on, and stop being whores. I had changed my assistant in JROTC, whom now is going to take me on a date on New Years (excited). I've been doing me, and going out. My curfew was changed, (thank God) and really haven't had any conflicts with the family. Christmas went well, I've gotten:
1.)Scarf
2.)shit-load of socks
3.)make-up kit
4.)2 Shirts
5.)white vest/jacket
6.)2 bath kits
7.)gloves
8.)hat
9.)iPod 5th Gen case
10.)iPod wallet case
11.)iPod 30-pin adapter
12.)2 books
13.)hair utensils
14.)boots
15.)bracelet
16.)snuggie
17.)2 journals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment