Saturday, November 3, 2012

Life so far

It's November 3rd now, and so far not so many troublesome events has crossed my path lately.I mean i did have some tough times, but not as bad as last year. I'm going to move out on my bday March 31st, and then continue to go to school so i can grad with the 2013 class. My grades so far is outstanding, and I wish every semester they were like this: 1. A 2. E2020 (online holding course goes by percentage: 96%, 32% & 4%) 3. B 4. A 5. A 6. A I haven't really found a new romance, and isn't trying to. I need to stay focused in school, and I'll admit a few times i got side tracked and wanted to not do anything. I mean it's hard being in high school when most of their classes are transforming into online courses, because I get sidetracked a lot then. Well, life has been great outside of my home. I'm currently in contact with my birth mother and sister. I spend time with my young niece without my grandparents knowing. My mom bought me a $137 cellphone. I received a FREE laptop on a school field trip (the one i'm currently typing on). I have a job at school that I get paid $7.40 and hour, for 10 hrs a week. I'm saving up for a Ipod Touch 4th Gen 16 GB (white). My curfew is STILL8 o'clock and i'm 17 years old with a job. Like come on, really?? Anyways, my mother told me she's moving to Holland and do i want to move with her. I said yes for multiple reasons I will not discuss now. Today i went and purchased a cellphone case for my Kyocera Hydro cellphone, and won a keychain and $10 gift/spending card to Burger King. All these treasures i'm receiving is plain luck, does this mean a better future for me or hell is on his way? We'll see. I've come to learn that my sister is jealous of me, and I know it hurts me because I love her, and don't want her to think I'm taking Mom from her. That isn't the case, you know?? But she's always thought this since I was born (mom said) and i wish she didn't. Something random crossed my mind, which is me wanting to meet my father. I know he doesn't want to be in my life, but one meeting shouldn't hurt. Right? Another thing I've noticed, my mother will not call me Veronica, she calls me by my birth name, Bionca. It doesn't bother me, but yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment