I'm a bi gendered pansexual teen, that struggles with many hardships. The story of my life, the future I crave to have.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Happy Bday Tima
Welllllllll.
Today is 4_24_12 and It's Tima's bday. I went to school, got dental cleaning, then continue going to class and what ever, then got picked up by my Army Recruiters at school, filled out paperwork, and signed release forms etc, then got dropped off at Tima's. Put frosting on her ceiling and asked if I could keep her little cousins (so cute) and yeah, now I'm sitting here typing this.
Talking to my boyfriend and a friend, having fun. Saw this girl I like, :) so yeah, good day for me. Thinking about re-doing this whole blog, and upload photos like a photo diary or what not, so yeah to mostly show my lifestyle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment