I'm a bi gendered pansexual teen, that struggles with many hardships. The story of my life, the future I crave to have.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Everything
Well hopefully i'm eligible for the Army Reserves XD
and yeah, my relationship is ok, I mean we aren't as talk-a-tive as we were.
Hopefully that doesn't put us on edge.
School still sucks, still having fun bullying (not really, i'm a anti-bully) Jesus, at school. He's dead fun.
Anyways working on my grades, looking at potential future body mods.
My bf doesn't support genital piercings, but I do. That's complicated :/
Um, Robotics made it to STATE, and we're leaving to Ypsilanti tomorrow, so that's fun!
I applied for a state I.D, looking for it in the mail.
My ACT scores suck ass, :"(
um, yeah things are ok i guess.
~Ver
Labels:
boyfriends,
high school,
life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment