Yeah things been going great XD
Therapy sucks a little, :/ grandma has been making it all about her, when it's suppose to be all about me. But what ever.
Being at home hasn't really sunk into my head yet...
Well, my best friend from facebook (the one I've been trying to find a gf for awhile) asked me out.
And I said yes XD
His name is Josh <3 and I'm super happy to be with him, and me and him can really talk to each other, I think this will work out alot. And Hopefully in the future I can visit him, since we're long distance.
But I think Ayla hates me for it, even though she acted completly normal today, until she said "What? Why can't I find someone" when Malachai (a guy I tried hooking her up with) said he was going to ask this other girl out.
But I actully think this relationship will work out, i've known him for a long time, we get along, we're both sweethearts toward each other, and yeah XD.
No comments:
Post a Comment