Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Aurbor's Circle

Yeah so my first appointment is today, :/ and we got church so that just sucks.
I don't know that to expect, at all. But I'll get over it.
This guy at school that likes me, keeps talking to me.
I do not like him, so I get all uncomfrontable and shit around him. I mean I rather talk to him than my stalker (Sonya's ex is my stalker).
So yeah, school is ok.
Kinda but not really talking to Scott.
HUB is dead, and all this school work is boring and tiring.
I got my French class up to a C-, which is good.
Um, I might get my left side of my eyebrow pierced again so I can have double rings. But IDK yet.
I was goona see Lee yesterday, didn't have enough time since Robotics started at 6, and we got hime around 5 something and had to eat and shit.
I hope his isn't mad... I'm gonna check my email to find out.
(5minuets later)
Well in the email he said he showed up, damn I feel bad. But he didn't seemed pissed or anyhting since he said LMAO. So yeah. I'll make it up to him, lol.
Well wish me luck with this Aubor's Circle shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment