>>Well today is Thursday, and my grandpa got back from his court date.
They claim I have to move back in my family :'(
So today is the last day here with the Morris's
And yeah, other than that I made a new best friend who I do have a crush on and he likes me back ;) (Juan).
And my bffffff came back to creston (Malachai)
and I ended up not dating Scott. He's not the comunicative type, so that won't work out.
Um, I'm almost done with Aurbor's Cirlce,today is my last session.
Um, i've been having consueling with Greg (he's an ass)
and I got some of my grades up (not all) but I tried, so that is what counts.
I'm gettin ready for the ACT that's comming up in March, which Mill Ball and or the Lock in will happen with ROTC.
I talked to Jesus, but not really. I mean on fb yeah, but in person....hella nooooooooo.
Other than that my friend Aylah like Malachai. It's funny, BCUZ he was mine first :D
Anyways I have to piece out!
No comments:
Post a Comment