So for christmas I got:
The Ematic E6 (Black) 4g
and Some Eyeshadow,
some flavored chapsticks,
a Stylus,
and a 8g thumbdrive heart neckless:
I have more presents at my house, and at Angie's grandparent's house.
I am so thankful that my friends and their parents care about me, and that they were generous and kind enough to buy me presents after all the pain I had caused when I stole from Meijers.
I am so happy that I can spend this Christmas with my friends and family instead of sitting in a Juvie cell.
Thanks guys,
~ <3 Misaki <3 ~
(Later On)
So I am at Angie's grandparents house, and they gave me a Black fleece sweater/hoodie that is fuzzy/flufy on the inside. I went to my house, and opened about 10 or more presents gave to me by, D.A Blodgett and my aunt Marcia and her son Justin.
I got a pair of tan high heeled boots (that I can't fit)
A brown throwover
A white pull over sweater
Lip Gloss
Hats, Gloves, and a scarf
a Vest that's gray
a colorful shirt that reminds me of Angela .O.
Blue Jeans
another Hoodie
Explosion Markers
and that's about it.
So yes my chirstmas is wonderful, and everything is fine.
So bye :D


No comments:
Post a Comment